Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Concert


That's right. GoGo13 came to Thanksgiving Point. And I went.


I was joined by some crazy awesome people, whom I love very much! Aus, Tay, Elise, Cami, and Hanna.




We painted our faces with mascara


And bought some sweeeeeeet band T's.


Meanwhile, Elise wouldn't stop whispering sweet nothings into her husbands ear.


The best part was, the drummer knew all of our names, and he totally came over to chat with us! He even came to the movie theater with us afterwards to see 'Inception'!
It was such a fun evening full of family and entertainment!Gotta love those get-togethers!

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha!! Is Taylor's thumb in Cami's Nose?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing, 1 2 3. I changed the settings so that anyone should be able to comment without any problems. Right now I'm not logged on to my account, so let's see how it works.
    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete