Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ok, I Confess. I'll Miss It.

The closer I get to Friday (the day I'm moving home), the more I realize how much I will miss Cedar City! I've lived here for the past 9.5 months, so I'm sort of attached! And since I'm not coming back any time soon...I might cry. Perhaps one day I'll return, and buy one of the huge houses on the hill. Yeah!
Things I will miss:
~The parks (and people-watching at them.)
~The sunsets
~The Adam's Theater (Shakespearean Festival, anyone?)
~SUU Campus
~Fake rocks strewn about campus
~Main Street shops (Especially the cafe and the little bookstore!)
~Red mountains
~Random statues all over town
~Making drugs
~Institute dances
~Shopping for "college food" (Pasta, potatoes, cereal...potatoes...)
~Student wards
~The gutters, filled with ever-flowing waters

These are just a few things, the list could go on and on! I tried to post pics, but the computer yelled at me. Maybe later?

But still...I'm excited to go home!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home, Slamie.....love your creative blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. maybe you should clarify the "making drugs" item........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. Legally making drugs, of course. In a Pharmacy.

    ReplyDelete